GIT is a leading Canadian materials engineering firm focused on delivering disruptive uses for graphene technologies. GIT supplies the world’s most sustainable marine coatings to the maritime transportation sector.
We are an innovation driven organization that is socially and environmentally responsible. Our team is proud to support marine transportation companies working to reach their greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets and unlock fuel savings across their global fleets.
At GIT, diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. They are central to our mission and to our impact. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas to solve the complex problems of a changing world.
- We live to solve real problems
- Work-life balance is ever important
- Learning by doing is encouraged
- We don’t optimize for the short term
- We are all builders
- Our team goes the extra mile
- 100% transparency is what we strive for
- We have the best team, ever
- We always do what’s right
We are looking for researchers interested in advanced marine coatings with specific focus on the development, characterization, and assessment of smart marine coatings.