If you have always wanted a career with a start-up in ocean technology focused on advanced materials, you are in luck. We are currently looking to fill a key role on our team – Chemist/Engineer. This role is key to our continued growth and success. We are currently looking for experienced ocean technology professionals with demonstrated abilities to meet objectives, drive results and effectively interact with our team and users. If this sounds like you, please see the full job description below. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Paint formulator with a background in carbon-related materials. Career experience related to paints, solvents, formulation engineering will be preferable.
The candidate will be accountable for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Design experiments
- Study the relationship between material structures and final performances
- Optimize formulation and process
- COllect data and report results
- Provide technical support to sales and customer support
- Research and development of marine paints
- Develop experimental designs and test chemical composition to evaluate the best performance
- Write literature review and R&D projects
- Data analysis and write reports
- Write data sheets, product map, and descriptions
- Develop industrial process and investigate the viability of commercialization
To apply, please send resume and cover letter in combined PDF format to email@example.com.
About Graphite Innovation and Technologies
Graphite Innovation & Technologies Inc. (GIT) is a leading Canadian materials engineering firm focused on delivering disruptive uses for graphene and graphite ingredients.
Graphite Innovation & Technologies Inc. (GIT) works in partnership with its customers using its proprietary “bottom-up” process for the production of high specification graphene. Graphite Innovation & Technologies Inc. (GIT) owns the intellectual property and know-how behind this process. We provide dispersion and product integration expertise, to deliver solutions for a wide range of applications.