GIT is a leading Canadian materials engineering firm focused on delivering disruptive uses for graphene technologies.
We believe that the commercial value of graphene lies in the ability to transfer its intrinsic properties into other materials, thus creating higher value materials and products which possess specifically enhanced characteristics. As a disruptive technology, graphene has the potential to replace or enhance the performance of existing materials in a wide range of applications and sectors.
- We live to solve real problems
- Work-life balance is ever important
- Learning by doing is encouraged
- We don’t optimize for the short term
- We are all builders
- Our team goes the extra mile
- 100% transparency is what we strive for
- We have the best team, ever
- We always do what’s right
Graphite Innovation and Technologies Inc. (GIT) continues to expand and grow, as its innovative marine coating, GrapheneCoat™, continues to be adopted by several key customers in early target markets. As a result of sustained growth, GIT is seeking additional support and has identified key roles that will need to be filled in the immediate future. More details about this role can be found here.